The Davis Corner

The Davis Corner

January 26, 2008

Mexico Here We Come!!!

TJ and I decided it was time for us to go on a trip. We are leaving the kids with their Grandmas and getting out of here. We are going on the Baja Mexico cruise out of LA. We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and loved it! I am already starting to get emotional about leaving my boys. Who knows how I will be by the end of the week. Thanks so much to our amazing parents for taking such great care of our boys. We love you!
SHARE:

7 comments

The Jensen Family said...

Good for you guys! Mexico is lots of fun. Enjoy your time away...it will go fast!

carlyl said...

Yea... Horray for husband and wifey holidays. Nothing like em!!! Take lots of pictures.

Emily J. said...

You can't go on a cruise without Ben and I. We love cruising and this Ohio winter is starting to kill me. Have a great time and eat something at the midnight buffet for me. Love ya!!!

Jenny said...

How fun!! Josh and I went to Mexico last January (perfect weather, compared to below freezing temps)! We went to Puerto Vallarta and stayed at a resort, I wish we could have gone again this year....but it was probably a once in a lifetime thing, I would love to travel again, but maybe try a different place! Hope you have a great time.

P.S. I am starting digital scrapbooking tomorrow :)

Davis Fam said...

JEALOUS! (ps: this is chel)

Anderson Avenue said...

We are going on the same cruise. When are you guys going??

Shelly Traveller said...

Good for you. You need a vacation before this baby comes.
I just started into the digiscrapping. It is very addicting. But I'm not that good yet.
Your page looks great!

Blog Design Created by pipdig