The Davis Corner

The Davis Corner

March 24, 2008

What a Great Easter!

We had a great Easter with our families. Carter got a new bike from the Easter bunny. We gave Tanner Carters old bike and he was still excited. They got way too much candy! We went to lunch at Grandma Cartwright's first and they had a cute egg hunt with their cousin Cade. Then we went to the Davis' and had another hunt! The boys were so tired by the end of the day. It was fun trying to teach the boys about what Easter is really about. Congratulations to Sharli for finding the golden egg. Its about time a Davis found it!







SHARE:

7 comments

Sarah said...

How fun! I love Easter. You have the cutest boys. And I love that you dress them alike sometimes. I always thought that would be fun. It's hard to coordinate outfits for a boy and a girl!

Jenny said...

I think Seth got the same bike as Carter!! Except Seth's doesn't have a horn on it. Seth has a ton of fun on it. But we don't have sidewalks up the canyon and just a gravel driveway, so he is learning to ride it in the basement on the cement floor :)

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

What cool bikes! I love Easter, but Ava got way too much candy too since my Mom included Evan in the number of eggs in the hunt, being that he just turned 6 months old, I don't think he'll be eating those jelly beans! =)

Suz said...

Your boys are so cute! Looks like you are have a great time hunting for those eggs!

Elise and Lane said...

Dude! Easter is like the "new" Christmas at your house! Are you guys living in Logan now? I think we'll be moving back up there soon...

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Your boys are sooo cute! Love the picture of them "cheesin in"!

Jenny said...

Hey Erin,

It's Jenny again. Just wanted to let you know that we are going to a private blog on April 7th, I would love to keep in touch with you and see your cute little fam. Would you like an invite? I will just need your e-mail address, you can catch me @ J&JBurbank@plmw.com
Thanks.

P.S. only about 4 weeks left till baby boy # 3 huh!! Getting excited. I hope you post pics of him after he is born, I want to see what he looks like :) Do you have a name yet?

Blog Design Created by pipdig