The Davis Corner

The Davis Corner

September 18, 2006

Whitneys Volleyball Games







Me and the boys went and watched Whitney play volleyball at SV. She is so amazing by the way. We had a great time hanging out with the family. Grandma and Grandpa Larsen were there. Tanner fell asleep in Grandmas lap, and I think she was in heaven. Carter was so tired, and fell asleep under the bleachers. It was a very loud gym, but Carter didn't hear a thing. I was surprised that he didn't hear the rain, because it was coming down so hard. Carter loved playing with Titan too! Whitney won her game, it is so fun to watch her play. We will for sure be attending many more games!
SHARE:

2 comments

Utah Utes said...

Did you just do this today Erin? I thought you didn't know what blogs were? Cool, looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the support girl! I always love looking into the stands and seeing my fav sis in law and the boys! Makes me pumped up! Love you! ps-this is the first time i've been on this website! Its so cool! Love it!
LOVE:Whit Dawg

Blog Design Created by pipdig