The Davis Corner

The Davis Corner

June 13, 2009

And so it begins...

Pickleville is finally open! The show TJ wrote, "The Hanging of El Bandito" opened last night. It is such a great show, and everyone loved it! TJ has worked really hard to get the show ready. Good job babe!

It's rare that this kid will smile for the camera!

My Grandma Cartwright.

My Grandma Kathy.

My sister Megan.

Getting ready for the show to start!

Carter (Juanito Bandito), and Tanner (Rowdy Angus)! My boys love to dress up for the show. They have their own little place in the boy's dressing room just for their stuff. So cute!


Greeting the people after the show. Thanks to my wonderful family for coming and supporting us! We love you!
SHARE:

13 comments

Lacey said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Congrats on a great opening night. We love going to Pickleville every summer and look forward to seeing this show.

Cindy said...

Pickleville is so fun...,Hope we can make it up this summer.

Kylene said...

I love Carter's Bandito outfit. He just needs a little mustache! So very cute. We'll try and make it over this summer.

Break a leg!

Sarah said...

I hope I can see the show this summer. Carter looks so stinkin' cute!

Wendi said...

I bet TJ is amazing as usual.

Teddy said...

I LOVE the picture of your two Banditos. How cute is that. Can't wait to come out and see it.

Holly said...

Looks like fun! You know, I have never been to Pickleville.

Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness! Your boys are so cute! We are super excited to come up there and see everybody and see the show that I have already heard by word of mouth is amazing!

Melissa S. said...

I can't believe how much your sister looks like you!!!!!
Good luck with the season this year! That's so cute the boys have their own little spot in the dressing room!

Melissa said...

Jeff and I are hoping to make it to a show this summer! I have always told him how much I love them and how funny they are. We'll be there for sure! I love your little boys in their costumes. They are so cute!

Aprile said...

I am loving the little bandito! Too cute :} BTW, I really, I mean REALLY want you to take pics of my boys for me!!

R Cadina said...

K, your family is so cute!!! I can't believe it's been this long since I've seen your blog. You are soooo tan and photogenic. :0) Seriously, u have tons of fun pics. I LOVE the pic of big and little bandito...hahaha. And, u look gorgeous at willow park, and i love the picture of you all up in the swing. And, I think we have the same little pool as you guys...I love it. :0) Anyway, cute family! Hope you have fun at the zoo!

Unknown said...

Your family is darling! If we get up your way, we'll make sure to come see the show. Tell Ted and Andrea hi for me!

Blog Design Created by pipdig