The Davis Corner

The Davis Corner

June 21, 2009

Dear Daddy,

Thanks for being the best Dad. Thanks for always wrestling with us, and shooting hoops with us. We love it when you play games with us. We hope you like your shirt. Whenever you are gone when we go to bed, we always ask where you are, and miss you. We love to watch you be Juanito Bandito. We love it when you make us egg sandwiches, you are so good at that! But most of all, we love you! Thanks for being the best Dad in the world.
Love,
Carter, Tanner, & Hayden
(Mommy loves you too!)

SHARE:

4 comments

David and Shayla said...

Its so fun to see how your family is doing. Pickleville is always the greatest for a fun show!

Reena Bostock said...

What a great post to a great dad!

You are going to think I'm crazy, but I have know clue what Pickleville is? I've seen you post about it and it looks like a load of fun so I was just wondering what it is?

Kellie said...

That's so cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin,

It's Jenny Burbank. I need your email address so I can send you an invite to view my NEW blog! Thanks!

Blog Design Created by pipdig