The Davis Corner

The Davis Corner

September 12, 2010

First Days

My Carter baby started Kindergarten this year!  We all walked him to school as a family, and Grammy Cartwright met us there as well.  I love this boy, and I'm so proud of him.  He is so smart, caring, handsome, and a joy to be around.  After we dropped him off in his classroom, TJ and I held hands walking down the hall with tears in our eyes.  We are so lucky to have Carter in our family!

This year my Tanner goose is in the 4-5 year old preschool class.  TJ and I were joking the first day of school about how he is a head taller than all the other kids.  He is so handsome!  Tanner gets really nervous when he has to have new teachers.  His first day was a little hard for him, but he was really brave.  We tried to make it a little easier by letting him wear his favorite outfit!  I love you Tanner!  Thanks for being such a good brother, and for being so happy all the time! 
I am one lucky Mom! 
SHARE:

5 comments

Elise and Lane said...

Look at your boys getting all big! What will you do with all your free time!? (well before the baby that is :) And we'll set our kids up when they are older, Danelle is also mistaken as being older than she is due to her height. Bring on the sports!!

Lacey said...

You are a lucky-- and blessed!-- mom, it's so true. :)

Wendi said...

I would be crying too.

Kylene said...

Such handsome little fellas!

So, I have to tell you, the other night at dinner Hallie had a thoughtful look on her face and I asked her what she was thinking about. She looked at me and said, "Mom, I'm just wondering...what is a little sissy girl?" Rod and I both started laughing and asked her where she heard that. She said, "Remember, Bandito!" Needless to say, dinner conversation was quite interesting that night as we tried to define, "sissy girl." :)

ringermelinda1@gmail.com said...

Erin-
Your boys are so cute! I remember taking my first one to kindergarten - and crying!! It's tough - but it gets better! And Tanner is a Hurren - just like my Jordan. Jordan cried on the first day of school until about the 8th grade!! :) - so be patient. Jordan is also the sweetest, kindest most caring child I have!
Love you guys,
Melinda

Blog Design Created by pipdig