The Davis Corner

The Davis Corner

May 24, 2008

Ducks & Haydens First Tubby

Tyrali and Kenz found 2 ducks in their backyard last week. They named them Donald and Daisy. Carter and Tanner have loved playing with them. I don't know how much longer their stay at the Davis house is going to last, they kind of stink! I also put pictures of Haydens first bath. I guess I have another boy who loves the tub! I got a new lens for my camera for our anniversary. I took the one of Carter in the Nemo hat with it. It has a great zoom, I just wish I had more time to take pictures with it!






SHARE:

6 comments

Elise and Lane said...

Nice pictures! Your pretty serious about the photography thing! Way to go!

Elise and Lane said...

PS what kind of camera do you have?

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

I can't believe how much bigger your little guy is already! Baby animals are so cute!! It's when they get bigger that some of them scare me. =)

Chelsea said...

You are an amazing photographer! Those engagements are so beautiful. Congrats to your bro, i didn't know he was engaged! You're boys are so handsome as always! Hayden is so CUTE!!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Ohhh! That sweet baby boy of yours! You kids are way photogenic even at such a young age!

Sarah said...

awesome pics! I love the zoom. What kind of camera do you have?

Blog Design Created by pipdig