The Davis Corner

The Davis Corner

October 8, 2020

Carter's SV Golf 2020

Sky View golf season 2020!  Carter was so incredible this year!  He earned a spot in the state tournament, and shot a 79 on the last day.  It's been so great watching him improve, and gain a love of golf.  He has incredible teammates, and coaches.  

Hayden, Zach, Carter 
I didn't know how much I would love to go and watch Carter play.  It sounded so boring at first, but it was something that I looked forward to so much!  Carter has such a level head, and does so well under pressure!
Carter called Papa his good luck charm on the last day of state.  Papa didn't miss many matches!  :)
Carter and Spencer. 



Bonus for me I got to hang out with Tara a bunch.  Love my T. :)






Region Golf! 


 

SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig