The Davis Corner

The Davis Corner

August 7, 2008

Willow Park

Yesterday we took the boys to Willow Park. The boys loved it, even though there aren't a ton of animals to see. Hayden just loved riding in the stroller, and didn't make a sound the entire time. It was a great day to play at the playground because it wasn't very hot. It was a fun day!


Oh man I have handsome boys!
Fun at the playground.
I'm sure we will be visiting Willow Park again soon, my boys loved it! It definitely brings back childhood memories for both me and TJ. :)
SHARE:

3 comments

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

You definitely have some cute little guys!! I can't believe your baby is already three months old! I swear I just read the announcement that he was born. Crazy how time flies, huh!

Marilee Leishman said...

Wow, Hayden is getting so big. They change so quickly at that age. I love the first picture of him. so cute

The Jensen Family said...

Let's meet at Willow Park sometime. Maybe next week?

Blog Design Created by pipdig